How To Feel Your Best Every Day
Have you ever wondered why some days you feel PHENOMENAL and other days you feel just… BLAH?
In this short 3 minute video, you’ll discover how you create both… and how to have more phenomenal days…
If you do the exercise the way I describe it in the video above, you’ll discover something truly valuable about yourself and how you go about creating your reality. This is a high leverage exercise, and I recommend doing it right now.
Here are my highest leverage activities that energize and drain me. I’d be curious to hear yours in the comments below.
- Eating a high protein breakfast within 30 minutes of waking up.
- Visualizing my ideal future every morning using my Relaxation For Manifestation mind programmer.
- Listening to an inspiring audio-book while doing mundane activities, like cooking or driving
- Drinking 2 liters of water each day.
- Doing creative work that keeps me in my Wealth Dynamics Profile.
- Exercise – Kitesurfing or going to the gym
- Leaving the house and working from a vibey coffee shop
- Avoiding anything – particularly sharing how I am feeling with my intimate partner
- Going without eating or drinking water for more than 4 hours
- Hanging on to resentment
- Resisting the way things are
- Not completing the 1 major task I set out to do for the day
- Consistently not sticking to my calendar
- Checking business related email before 2pm
- Wasting time doing things that add no value to my life or the lives of others
P.S. I’d be very interested to hear what energizes and drains you? Feel free to leave me a comment below.How To Feel Your Best Every Day by Bruce Muzik