Are you in a committed relationship or want to be in one?
Here’s an hour of me answering some of the most common questions about relationships and how to make love relationships work:[audio: https://www.loveatfirstfight.com/wp-content/uploads/2012-08-16-laff-qa-call.mp3] In this audio you’ll learn:
- Why you lose yourself in relationships and how to get yourself back!
- Why your partner gives you the silent treatment and how to get them out of their shell when they do
- How to know when it’s time to break up or stick at it
- How to encourage your partner to express their feelings
- When your relationship will most likely get stuck and what to do about it if it is
- How to keep your relationship a safe haven that your partner will keep wanting to return to
“Bruce. Thanks for your teleclass! Hailstorms and Turtles.
The cage and the bird! Awesome!” – NL, New York
“At last! Some practical relationship advice that I can go home and apply right now” – CB, New Jersey
Thanks for listening.
P.S. If you enjoyed this post, do me a favor and please share it (using the buttons below). If you’ve got thoughts or ideas you want to share with me, leave me a comment below. I want to hear from you. Leave me a comment below and let me know what you learned.
P.P.S. Want to stop fighting and start being loving to each other? Check out this Relationship Repair Program.