When I asked him why he struggles, he delivered his usual response, “I have a discipline problem”.
I had to contain myself from laughing as I slowly and deliberately responded with, “Really…”
I quizzed him as to where I could find his “discipline problem” and suggested that he might consider getting it seen to by a doctor!
You get the idea…
Every day we all tell ourselves stories about ourselves and our lives that are complete lies.
My friend does not have a ‘discipline problem’.
If I cut him open and looked inside his head, I am certain that I would not find a ‘discipline problem’.
His ‘discipline problem’ exists only in his thoughts about himself, but not in reality.
I like this example because it perfectly illustrates how we create our world in a very literal way through our thinking. My friend’s thoughts about his imaginary ‘discipline problem’ actually cause him to act in a way that keeps him stuck.
“You Have No Problems”
So how can my friend fix his discipline problem?
The first thing I explained to him was that in reality, there was NO discipline problem at all, so in reality there was nothing to fix.
The moment he saw this for himself, I could almost hear the sound of his mind creaking as it expanded to accommodate this new idea. A second later, I saw the lights go ON in his mind and he got it.
My friend saw that each time he listened to his voice in his head telling him to skip his daily visualization session, he sold out on himself and more importantly, he sold out on accomplishing his dreams and living the life that he had recently designed.
My coaching was, “When you stop telling yourself that you have a problem, your problems magically disappear.”
However, if it were that simple, the world would not have ANY problems…
To get rid of ALL your problems, you need to turn your problems into a blessings.
How To Turn Problems Into Blessings
1. Write down and look at all the BENEFITS of your ‘problem’. Write down everything that you have gained out of having your problem.
2. Don’t stop until you are so totally grateful for your problem that you would not want it to go away if you were to forfeit the benefits you get from the problem.
3. Now that you are grateful for your ‘problem’, be sure to visualize the outcome you want EVERY day. The fastest and easiest way to do this is with my Relaxation For Manifestation program.
If you practice this technique in every area of your life, you’ll come to the conclusion that your life is perfect!
- Try doing this with your relationships that don’t work…
- Try it with your financial problem…
- Use it on your weight problem…
If you authentically make this technique a part of your daily thinking, the way you look at your life will radically shift and you can get a brand new life overnight.
Till next time, count your blessings.
P.S. Thoughts? Comments? Leave them below.